PPL - Music licensing for recorded music played in public
Twitter Logo

Want to know how many performers received payments from @PPLUK over the course of 2014? Click here: http://t.co/apUDbUgzWc

I Play Music

at a Business or for Broadcast
For example: Offices, Shops, Factories, Restaurants, Bars, Pubs, Clubs, Hairdressers, Gyms, Charities, Community Buildings, Churches, Radio Stations, TV Channels, etc. Also includes Social Activities such as Dance Classes.

I Make Music

as a Performer or Record Company
For example: Singers, Musicians, Self-Releasing Artists, Record Labels, Orchestra Players, etc.