An Introduction to PPL in association with British Black Music Month (BBMM)
We will be holding an educational PPL in Session event about who PPL is and what we do - in association with British Black Music Month (BBMM).
This session on Thursday 24 July, 18.30pm - 20:30pm, is suitable for both PPL members and non-members who would like to get a better understanding about who PPL is and the role that we play within the music industry. Information provided at the session will cover:
- Who PPL is
- The difference between PPL & PRS for Music
- Where the money that we pay to our members comes from
- Who gets paid and when
- The services that we offer to our members
- How to join PPL – if you are not already a member
- Tips about how our members can maximise their revenues.
Our Member Services team will be on hand at this #PPLinSession event to answer any questions you may have at the end of the presentation.
To reserve your place at this event, please email us at email@example.com and note the following information:
- The event name: An Introduction to PPL in association with British Black Music Month
- If you are a PPL member or not.
- If you are a PPL member, please tell us your PPL member ID number
Refreshments will be served at this event.
Keep up-to-date about our upcoming #PPLinSession events by following us on Twitter @PPLUK